About Noretjärns Stugby
We are located in Snarkil, 15km from Årjäng, 2 hours from Oslo airport and 20 minutes from Glaskogen Nature Park. We are a pet friendly property!
The following facilities are available:
- A (shared) sauna, SEK200
- A wood fired hot tub (SEK300) that fits 4 adults
- a BBQ house with grill for groups
- TV’s with Netflix etc (with your own login)
- Bed linnen and towels for rent where needed, SEK75 per person
- End of stay cleaning if you don’t like to do this yourself, SEK400
In the area
- Årjangs Golfkrog: for lunch & early dinner with a view at 300m from your stuga
- Thorills: great local, small restaurant at 30 minutes drive
- Krogeriet bar & restaurant in Årjäng
- Kitchen King: Indian restaurant in Årjäng
- Broms Lunch cafe in Årjäng
- Nordmarkens Kanot Center for fishing and canoe trips
- Glaskogen Naturreservat for fishing, hiking and canoeing
- Årjängs Golfklubb. Click here for summer events at their golfkrog!
- Mosseruds Gård for horseback riding
- Nordmarkens Destilleri for a rainy day activity with drinks
- Sandaholm beach for swimming at 3km
- Oslo 110km, Arvika 40km, Karlstad 75km
To get to Noretjärns Stugby, simply enter ‘Noretjärns Stugby’ in Google Maps (not your car GPS as this is not accurate enough) and it will take you straight to us.
For reference; our postal address is Noretjärns Stugby, 67295, Årjäng.
We are Dutch couple Jochem and Jeltje, and have been the owners of Noretjärns Stugby since January 2022. After much traveling through Asia and Europe we came to Sweden in October 2021 for a ‘vacation’, and haven’t left since. We fell in love with the forests and lakes of Värmlands Ian, and hope you will do the same!